Sunday, November 29, 2009

ENTER: KIMBO

My name is Kimbo, I am a clothing designer. I specialize in customized sneakers, hats and t-shirts. I have been customizing sneakers for the past six years. I have done over 50 pairs, including a pair for Nike. I currently work for a designer in midtown Manhattan designing high end/luxury clothing. I hate talking about myself so I will just have to show you:



It's not the typical custom job, they're a little something different.

Check out my gallery:
In the gallery there are one of a kind, hand-done, hats, some are still in stock, let me know if you are interested.





Here are some shirts I have in stock. Check them out:























































WEBSITE

FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER
FACEBOOK
BLOG

more to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment