Sunday, November 29, 2009

THE GOOD STUFF: CURRENT EVENTS

What have I been up to?

The most interesting thing I have on my plate right now, is a collaboration with Corey Smyth. On this past Friday I met with with regarding doing shoes for his clients: Talib Kweli and Mos Definitely, two of my favorite people I must say. We discussed doing events together, album release parties paired with a launch party, me designing hoodies for them, and also working on some projects for his brand: http://www.theyearoftheblacksmith.com. I'm psyched.

Two weeks ago, I went to the MTV U Woodie Awards and I met Tech N9ne, of course I gave his publicist a business card, and he gave me one. I emailed him the next day about doing some shoes for Tech, he replied and now I am adding him to my client list.

This coming Friday 12/4, I will be also participating in "The Art of Fashion" exhibition at Webster Hall. I will be showing sneakers, Tshirts and some accessories. Possibly a fashion show, if I can get my stuff together in time. Feel free to come out and support.



-Kimbo
FOLLOW ME

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the opportunities! That sounds pretty exciting

    ReplyDelete